Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

Plans for the week


I had a hot chocolate with BOUGHT vegan creme today to prove you and myself that I CAN eat unhealthy things;) 
And guess what? It was weird but no big deal.:3

Since I posted the recipe under the instagram picture I'm not going to write it again.:p

This post will be about my plans for the week.:D
(many of you asked at Instagram for more personal stuff^^)

It will be boring but oh well.:D

So...
I have my first appointment with a dietican tomorrow!
I'm so nervous! 
I don't know what will happen and uugh>_< :D
And tomorrow is my first day back at School after break and I'm scared that someone will notice my weight gain(1-1,5 kg🙈)

I will try to get my driving license on thursday🙈
I guess I'll fail...

Aaaand on friday I'll meet a man who ownes a fruit and veggie store and maybe I can work for him.:0
This would be my first real job!:0

And on Saturday I want to make an appointment for my first tattoo🙊

So yeah...I guess that's all for now☺️

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen