Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

pear oatmeal<3


I met my parents for breakfast today(my mum thinks it could help me to beat my ed...0.o).
They ate buns but I wanted my oatmeal.:3 
(Sorry, but I'm addicted:D)

So I ate pear oatmeal.:3

This time I just added pear cubes but sometimes I blend the pear with a tiny bit of water.;)
I'll write both recipes so you can choose:p
They are both super creamy *_*

pear oatmeal with cubes
5 tbsp oats
about 1 and 1/4 Cup milk of choice
1 big pear
spices like vanilla or cinnamon if you want

Like usual: Cook the oats with milk.Cut the pear in little cubes and add them to the oats.;)

super creamy pear oatmeal
5 tbsp oats
1 Cup milk of choice
1/4 Cup water(milk works, too;))
1 big pear
(spices)

Cut the pear in little pieces, microwave it with the water. Blend it together. Cook the oats with milk and add the pear mash.;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen